Online personal training

 


ONLINE PERSONAL TRAINING


Anton.V.Fitness and Lifting Institution have partnered up to bring you the best online personal training app out there. We unfortunately can't help everybody with personal training in the gym so we thought we would develop this app to bring you the next best thing…. Online personal training. It's like having us as your personal trainer, but just on your phone via our very user friendly app.


How to get started:


You send me your email address and I will send you the link that will direct you to our training portal, you will have to fill in a questionnaire and a PAR Q so that I can find out more about you as my client. This will help me with setting up your training program, nutrition requirements,daily habits and  everything you need to accomplish your goals.


Now what:


Once all of that has been completed I will go to my office and start working on your customised program. Once I am done, you will be notified and your profile with your daily workout, nutrition requirements and daily habits will be ready.


Everytime you go into your app, your daily workout will be waiting for you.You will have to click on the workout title for instance “Leg Day” and then follow along. There will be a workout briefing and then as you press start the workout will begin, complete with video demonstrations to ensure you execute the movement correctly because  we all know form is key. 


It will tell you how many reps and sets have to be done and how long you should rest  and when you are done you must mark the workout as “complete” and rate it out of 10 so that I can see if it was too easy or too difficult. Then you can leave a comment to let me know exactly what you thought of the workout. So that workouts/weights/ exercises can be adjusted accordingly.

Accountability:


I will check up on you often but I can see when you log in and if you link your watch with the app I can see if you have been active by analysing your heart rate and steps count, and then by checking if you are completing your workouts - if you miss to many … you will receive a message from me.


Before you start you will take all your body stats - your body composition meaning all your measurements that will be loaded onto the app and then your weight and we will keep tracking your progress monthly. This will keep you accountable because I want to see things happen. 


If you want "before" photos can also be loaded onto the app. This is also a great way to see if you are making progress and how your body is changing.



Other features:


  • There will be daily habits that I want you to complete (all with your goals in mind)

  • You can connect your watch so that I can monitor your heart rate and steps.

  • Nutrition: I work out your calorie/macro needs, and you have to reach those targets daily (Ideally) so that you can achieve your goals, so if you download My Fitness Pal and sync it with our app I can see exactly what's happening from your macro tracking point of view.


This is how your profile will look:






Lastly:


Communication is vital - you can message me via the app or whatsapp. Feel free to tell me exactly what's going on, I am here to help and assist as much as possible and get you smashing your goals!


Anton.V.Fitness 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Building the ultimate lean, strong and healthy body

Body composition

Strength training