Understanding Nutrition

 


Ok guys. I see lots of you are still struggling with nutrition and you guys actually have no clue what you putting into your mouth.

I am going to make it easy for you... Hopefully this will give you an understanding of how things work and how food fuels your body.

So imagine the food you eat as buidling a house. (Your body is the house). 

  • Carbs are the workers - It creates energy to get the work done.
  • Fats are the tools - makes things easier and run smoothly.
  • Protein are the bricks - Protein becomes the house. Without the bricks you can never build a strong house.
You need all 3 of the macros and you need to get the balance right. I see that most of you eat way too little protein and thats why your body is not very strong and covered in fat.

Nutrition is key and you need to focus on eating properly. I promise you will look and feel better.

I can help you with your macro targets. I can also educate you even more.

Anton.V.Fitness




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Building the ultimate lean, strong and healthy body

Body composition

Strength training