Online Personal training (Is it right for you?)


 I still get asked about Online personal training alot. Let me take a moment to tell you why you should sign up to my online personal training.

  • It's way more cost effective than seeing me face to face in the gym.
  • All you need is to download the app on your phone and then you have me as your "PT in your pocket"
  • You will receive daily workouts, habits I would like you to accomplish and all your nutritional targets on the app and obviously you will have access to it wherever you go.
  • You can do your workouts at home or in a gym and you can do it any time that works for you.
  • All the workouts will have video illustrations and tell you exactly how to excucute an exercise, all the reps, sets and rest periods will be there and seeing that the app is very user friendly, it's very easy to follow along.
  • All workouts, habits and nutrition is customized according to your needs and goals.
  • You will receive access to all my blogs - here is where I educate you about nutrition, training and living a healthy lifrstyle.
  • I do daily check-ins to keep you accountable.
  • You can sync your watch and MyFitnessPal to the app so I can see your heartrate/steps graph and I can see the amount of calories/protein you are consuming - more accountability.
  • I take this very seriously and I want my clients to achieve their goals - so let's work together and smash those goals!
Anton.V.Fitness 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Building the ultimate lean, strong and healthy body

Body composition

Strength training